Thursday, June 11, 2009

Finally!

So I did it. I told you I would. I had thought about it, attempted it and tried it a while back but just wasn't excited about blogging with blogspot.com, so here I am at Wordpress, and I am excited. I love Facebook, don't get me wrong, however I have so much random things to say and post about that I am sure all those people really do not care somestimes...so I guess this blog is just for those who find me interesting LOL....So, by the title of my blog (ok and the fact that you know where to find my blog- you know me)- you know that I am all about all things cupcake. And why shouldn't I be? How can you NOT love cupcakes?! Everything about them just makes me happy. You can't look at a cupcake and not feel all happy inside! They are perfect. They are small, they are sweet, they are satisfying, they are everything that I am! Perfecto! So, not to mention that I am the self-professed queen of cupcakes-I am really good at making them. I love to create new flavors of icing, love to experiment with them and decorate them but most of all, I love the look on someone's face when they taste it and they gasp and are saying "Oh my gosh, this is the best thing I have ever eaten". Yeah, I love it. I love to spend time online looking at new recipes, looking at pics of cupcakes, because let me tell you--there are some cute cute cute pics of cupcakes out there that people have made and I LOVE looking at them! So, you better be sure, you will see them here once in a while. Though I really love taking pics of my own too! So, now you know all about my cupcake fetish and how much I love them. Stay tuned to my blog because not only will I share new pics of my cupcakes, I will just have general randomness and anyone who knows me knows that it can be quite entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment